Mục lục nội dung
- 1 The COVID-19 prevention and control bulletin of the Ministry of Health on May 13 said that the number of new COVID-19 cases dropped sharply, to only 2,227 cases, nearly 1,800 cases lower than yesterday; During the day no F0 deaths; Bac Giang added 443 COVID-19 cases.
- 2 Information on new COVID-19 cases:
The COVID-19 prevention and control bulletin of the Ministry of Health on May 13 said that the number of new COVID-19 cases dropped sharply, to only 2,227 cases, nearly 1,800 cases lower than yesterday; During the day no F0 deaths; Bac Giang added 443 COVID-19 cases.
Information on new COVID-19 cases:
– From 4:00 p.m. on May 12 to 4:00 p.m. on May 13, the National COVID-19 Case Management System recorded 2,227 new infections, of which 1 case was imported and 2,226 cases were recorded domestically (down 1,723). cases compared to the previous day) in 53 provinces and cities (with 1,517 cases in the community).
– Provinces and cities with confirmed cases are as follows: Hanoi (495), Nghe An (123), Phu Tho (120), Dak Lak (114), Quang Ninh (96), Yen Bai (88), Tuyen Quang (82), Vinh Phuc (81), Thai Binh (70), Bac Ninh (70), Quang Binh (60), Bac Kan (52), Lao Cai (51), Thai Nguyen (51), Nam Dinh ( 51), Lam Dong (39), Son La (37), City. Ho Chi Minh City (36), Hung Yen (35), Da Nang (34), Hai Duong (33), Lang Son (29), Ha Nam (29), Binh Duong (28), Hai Phong (25), Hoa Binh (24), Ninh Binh (23), Gia Lai (22), Ha Tinh (21), Ha Giang (21), Thanh Hoa (21), Binh Phuoc (21), Quang Tri (15), Cao Bang ( 14), Bac Giang (13), Dien Bien (13), Ba Ria – Vung Tau (11), Quang Ngai (11), Lai Chau (11), Dak Nong (10), Thua Thien Hue (9), Ben Bamboo (6), Tay Ninh (6), Binh Dinh (5), Khanh Hoa (5), Phu Yen (3), Vinh Long (3), Long An (2), Dong Thap (2), Ca Mau ( 2), Binh Thuan (1), Kien Giang (1), Bac Lieu (1).
– Bac Giang Department of Health registered an additional 443 cases on the National COVID-19 Case Management System after reviewing and adding sufficient information.
– Localities that recorded the largest decrease in the number of infections compared to the previous day: Dak Lak (-1,137), Bac Ninh (-276), Nghe An (-45).
– The localities that recorded the highest number of infections compared to the previous day: Son La (+20), Nam Dinh (+19), Lang Son (+8).
– Average number of new infections in the country recorded in the past 7 days: 2,796 cases/day.
The situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam:
– Since the beginning of the epidemic, Vietnam has 10,693,141 cases, ranking 12th out of 227 countries and territories, while with the ratio of infections per million people, Vietnam ranks 104 out of 227 countries and territories (on average, there are 108,050 infections for every 1 million people).
– The 4th epidemic (from April 27, 2021 to present):
+ The number of infections recorded in the country is 10,685,388 cases, of which 9,341,212 patients have been declared cured.
+ Localities with high cumulative number of infections during this epidemic: Hanoi (1,594,151), Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City (608,884), Nghe An (483,314), Bac Giang (386,430), Binh Duong (383,623).
Status of treatment of patients with COVID-19
1. Number of recovered patients:
– The patient was announced to be cured within the day: 9,065 cases
– Total number of cured cases: 9,344,029 cases
2. The number of patients breathing oxygen is 333, in which:
– Breathing oxygen through a mask: 263 cases
– HFNC high flow oxygen: 40 cases
– Non-invasive mechanical ventilation: 9 cases
– Invasive mechanical ventilation: 19 cases
– ECMO: 2 shifts
3. Number of patients who died:
– From 5:30 pm on May 12 to 5:30 pm on May 13, 0 deaths were recorded.
– Average number of deaths recorded in the past 07 days: 1 case.
– The total number of deaths from COVID-19 in Vietnam so far is 43,063, accounting for 0.4% of the total number of infections.
– The total number of deaths ranked 24/227 territories, the number of deaths per 1 million people ranked 130/227 countries and territories in the world. Compared with Asia, the total number of deaths ranked 6/49 (3rd in ASEAN), deaths per 1 million people ranked 25/49 Asian countries and territories (ranked 4th in ASEAN).
The number of tests from April 27, 2021 to now has been carried out 39,504,532 samples, equivalent to 85,809,483 turns of people, an increase of 750 samples compared to the previous day.
Status of vaccination against COVID-19
On May 12, 186,319 doses of COVID-19 vaccine were injected. Thus, the total number of vaccine doses administered is 216,512,573 doses, of which:
+ Number of injections for people aged 18 and over is 196,922,020 doses: 1st dose is 71,465,476 doses; The second dose is 68,673,920 doses; The third dose is 1,505,969 doses; The additional dose is 15,252,626 doses; 1st booster dose is 40,004,064 doses; The second booster dose 2nd dose 4 is 19,965 doses.
+ Number of doses for children aged 12-17 years is 17,398,550 doses: 1st dose is 8,916,803 doses; The second dose is 8,481,747 doses.
+ Number of doses for children from 5-11 years old is 2,192,003 doses (1st dose).
Vừa rồi, baonangluong.info đã gửi tới các bạn chi tiết về chủ đề “Ngày 13/5: Tin vui chống dịch, ca COVID-19 mới giảm còn 2.227; không có F0 tử vong
❤️️”. Hi vọng với thông tin hữu ích mà bài viết “Ngày 13/5: Tin vui chống dịch, ca COVID-19 mới giảm còn 2.227; không có F0 tử vong
” mang lại sẽ giúp các bạn trẻ quan tâm hơn về “Ngày 13/5: Tin vui chống dịch, ca COVID-19 mới giảm còn 2.227; không có F0 tử vong
[ ❤️️❤️️ ]” hiện nay. Hãy cùng baonangluong.info phát triển thêm nhiều bài viết hay về “Ngày 13/5: Tin vui chống dịch, ca COVID-19 mới giảm còn 2.227; không có F0 tử vong
” bạn nhé.
Bài viết “Ngày 13/5: Tin vui chống dịch, ca COVID-19 mới giảm còn 2.227; không có F0 tử vong
” được đăng bởi vào ngày 2022-05-13 20:31:26. Cảm ơn bạn đã đọc bài tại baonangluong.info