- 1 5 Best Chihuahua Breeders in South Carolina! (2022)
- 1.1 Chihuahua Puppies For Sale in South Carolina
- 1.2 1. PuppySpot’s Chihuahuas For South Carolina
- 1.3 2. Charleston Angel Chihuahuas
- 1.4 3. Destiny Chihuahuas
- 1.5 4. Tiffany and Chlo Chihuahuas
- 1.6 5. Lil Treasure Chihuahuas
- 1.7 How to Choose a Chihuahua Breeder in South Carolina
- 1.8 Conclusion For The “Best Chihuahua Breeders in South Carolina”
- 1.9 Extra Information About long haired chihuahua puppies for sale in sc That You May Find Interested
- 1.9.1 5 Best Chihuahua Breeders in South Carolina! (2022)
- 1.9.2 Chihuahua puppies for sale Near South Carolina – Good Dog
- 1.9.3 Chihuahua Puppies Pets And Animals For Sale – Greenville, SC
- 1.9.4 Long Hair Chihuahua Puppy 16 wks in Woodruff, South Carolina
- 1.9.5 Lil Treasures Chihuahuas: Home | United States
- 1.9.6 Destiny Chihuahuas
- 1.10 Frequently Asked Questions About long haired chihuahua puppies for sale in sc
- 1.10.1 How much is a Chihuahua with long hair?
- 1.10.2 What is the name of a Chihuahua with long hair?
- 1.10.3 Which Chihuahua color is the rarest?
- 1.10.4 Are two Chihuahuas preferable to one?
- 1.10.5 How long does a long-haired Chihuahua live?
- 1.10.6 How old are the cute Chihuahuas?
- 1.10.7 How long do Chihuahuas with fur live?
- 1.10.8 a segment from the YouTube video How Can You Tell If Your Chihuahua Is A Purebred Dog?
- 1.10.9 A Chihuahua is made up of what two dog breeds?
- 1.10.10 Should Chihuahuas be allowed in your bed?
- 1.10.11 Do Chihuahuas have a favorite person they prefer?
- 1.10.12 Are Chihuahuas suitable as indoor pets?
- 1.10.13 What is the main reason for a Chihuahua’s death?
- 1.10.14 Do Chihuahuas enjoy being held?
- 1.11 Video About long haired chihuahua puppies for sale in sc
Below is information and knowledge on the topic long haired chihuahua puppies for sale in sc gather and compiled by the baonangluong.info team. Along with other related topics like: Long hair Chihuahua for sale near Lexington, SC, Chihuahua puppy for sale $150, Chihuahua puppies for sale near me, Free Chihuahua puppies Columbia, SC, Chihuahua puppies for sale Columbia, SC, Chihuahua puppies for sale Rock Hill, SC, Chihuahua puppies for sale near Charleston, SC, Chihuahua breeders in SC.
5 Best Chihuahua Breeders in South Carolina! (2022)
If you’re searching for the best Chihuahua breeders in South Carolina, you’ve come to the right place. Chihuahuas, also known as the Short-Coat Chihuahua and Mexican Hairless, are a special breed of dog in the Chihuahua region of Mexico.
They are a very popular breed in the United States and common among breeders. These cute little puppies are the best companions. But don’t let their size fool you. They are little bombs of energy. Millions of these dogs are loved and sought out by many dog lovers.
However, the small bundles of energy shouldn’t just be bought from anywhere. They need to be bought from the best breeders. If you are in the South Carolina area and search for the best Chihuahua breeders in South Carolina, then this article is for you. We will talk about the best of the best and all that they have to offer. If you are interested to know more, keep on reading.
Before scrolling down this list of Chihuahua breeders in South Carolina, you can check out these other recommendations from our team at We Love Doodles: Best French Bulldog Breeders in South Carolina and Best Corgi Breeders in South Carolina.
Chihuahua Puppies For Sale in South Carolina
These are the best Chihuahua breeders in South Carolina, and all they have to offer to residents of the area. We looked at numerous reviews, recommendations, and much more before showing these breeders to you.
Chihuahua Product Recommendations: Best Shock Collars For a Biting Puppy and Best Dog Nail Grinder.
1. PuppySpot’s Chihuahuas For South Carolina
Since you’re searching for Chihuahua breeders in South Carolina, we highly recommend checking out PuppySpot’s online trusted platform. PuppySpot is a reputable dog marketplace where you can browse for available Chihuahua puppies right from the comfort of your home in South Carolina.
It would be best to keep in mind that all Chihuahua breeders with listed puppies must meet PuppySpot’s strict guidelines, so your future companion will arrive in South Carolina safe and sound. Before continuing on your journey for a Chihuahua puppy for sale in South Carolina, check out the link to PuppySpot’s trusted marketplace below.
- Website: PuppySpot’s Chihuahuas
- Phone Number: (866) 269-1056
2. Charleston Angel Chihuahuas
Our first pick among the best Chihuahua breeders in South Carolina is Charleston Angel Chihuahuas. The breeder behind this establishment is Heidi Schmoll. She is known to be very affectionate and loving towards the puppies and provides some of the best Chihuahuas in the area. They train and raise the puppies responsibly, so they turn out to be well-trained and fit for different types of owners.
The puppies at the breeders are raised with a lot of love and care and are kept in very safe conditions. There are currently many Chihuahuas for sale at Charleston Angel Chihuahuas. You can contact the breeder ten weeks after birth and visit the facility to see the puppies.
You will also have to provide information about yourself before bringing home the puppy. The establishment runs a series of tests on these puppies before sending them to their forever homes. Their test levels have been excellent for many years and have all come from safe and hygienic environments.
Charleston Angel Chihuahuas Details
- Location: Charleston, South Carolina
- Website: Charleston Angel Chihuahuas
- Email: [email protected]
3. Destiny Chihuahuas
The second among the best Chihuahua breeders in South Carolina is Destiny Chihuahuas. This is a small breeder in South Carolina with AKC registration, known for their show-quality Chihuahuas. They have been researching and perfecting the breeding process for around a decade now.
The puppies are born and raised in the living room of the family-owned business, so you know you will get social dogs. The puppies are treated with a lot of love and care and are sure to fit right into your family without any hassle. You can occasionally even get show-class Chihuahuas at this breeder. These are completely well-trained and prepared to participate in dog shows and competitions.
Also, the breeder runs all the necessary tests linked to Chihuahua’s health. You can get more detailed information on their website and check if they currently have any Chihuahuas. You can also read some reviews and see pictures of some puppies and dogs that the breeder has owned.
Destiny Chihuahuas Details
- Location: Anderson, South Carolina
- Website: Destiny Chihuahuas
- Email: [email protected]
4. Tiffany and Chlo Chihuahuas
The next best Chihuahua breeder in South Carolina and nearby areas is Tiffany and Chlo Chihuahuas. All the dogs and puppies in this breeder are AKC registered and are of high quality. The dogs are raised in a loving atmosphere and have a backyard to play in. The breeder does not use cages or crates, and only IRIS Pet Pens are used.
The dogs are also raised around children, so they are friendly and comfortable around many types of people. Not only that, but the head breeder is a registered nurse and knows how to handle the puppies with care. You can get long-coated Chihuahuas at this breeder and hope to get nothing but the best. They also make sure that all these puppies and dogs are tested for necessary health conditions and issues.
Furthermore, if you don’t want to travel to the breeder, they can also make arrangements to transport the puppies. Before that, though, you will need to submit sufficient information about yourself. This ensures that the puppies are going to homes with the right background and atmosphere.
Tiffany and Chlo Chihuahuas Details
- Location: North Carolina
- Website: Tiffany and Chlo Chihuahuas
- Phone Number: (910) 995-5920 (text only)
- Email: [email protected]
5. Lil Treasure Chihuahuas
Last on the list of the best Chihuahua breeders in South Carolina is “Lil Treasure Chihuahuas.” They are a professional Chihuahua breeder that makes sure all their puppies are Genetically Health Testes, and OFA certified. They breed many types of Chihuahuas with varying coat lengths, colors, and even some champion line Chihuahuas.
They also allow customers to visit their establishment or do drop-offs of the puppies to their forever homes. The puppies are raised in a loving and playful atmosphere and are treated like family members. Some adult Chihuahuas are even allowed to sleep with the family on their beds.
This guarantees that the puppies you get are pleasant and comfortable around different people. If you visit their website, you can see some available Chihuahua puppies for sale. Not only that, but you can also see pictures of the dogs and puppies the breeder has had over the years.
Lil Treasure Chihuahuas Details
- Location: Anderson, South Carolina
- Website: Lil Treasure Chihuahuas
- Phone Number: (864) 559-1043
- Email: [email protected]
How to Choose a Chihuahua Breeder in South Carolina
When choosing the best Chihuahua breeder in South Carolina, you can’t just end the search after looking at some reviews. There are some other things to keep in mind before making the final decision.
Getting a Chihuahua puppy isn’t cheap, so you need to consider everything before you settle on the right breeder. Let’s explore some points you need to consider below.
- Meet the Chihuahua breeder: The first thing you should keep in mind when you’ve settled on a breeder is to meet them in person. A responsible breeder will also be eager to see you in person as they give away their precious puppy to you. You can also take this time to ask them any additional questions and queries about the Chihuahuas.
- Examine the Chihuahua’s parents: A puppy’s health, personality, and overall well-being will be highly dependent on its parents. Thus, when you visit the breeders, pay a visit to the puppy’s parents and check if they are healthy and happy.
- Check the Chihuahua’s surrounding environment: The health and happiness of a puppy will also vary based on the environment it was raised in. Hence, be sure to check the environment at the breeders and make sure the environment is clean, hygienic, and lively enough.
- Observe the breeder’s actions: Observe and try to understand the breeder’s relationship with the puppies. They should be loving and caring to the puppies and handle them with care. If you notice hostile behavior towards the dogs and puppies, it could be a red flag.
- Get hold of your Chihuahua puppy’s full medical history: This is very important for Chihuahuas and all puppies or dogs. Before settling on a breeder, make sure you have the puppy you are taking in the full medical history. This should include medical history, vaccinations, DNA testing, OFA testing, etc.
Related: Why is My Chihuahua Howling?
Did you know that people still don’t know how this Mexican dog breed made its way to Europe? Also, these dogs weren’t as small as they are now. They shrunk over time. These tiny creatures are known to have big personalities and are one of the cutest breeds of dogs.
Not to mention, they are one of the smartest breeds of dogs. Relative to their small bodies, Chihuahuas have the biggest brains in the dog world. They’re quick-witted and really easy to train. Thus they are the best family dogs that will lighten up your home.
Related: Is My Chihuahua Too Skinny?
Conclusion For The “Best Chihuahua Breeders in South Carolina”
All in all, finding the right breeder is no easy task. Whether it’s the best Chihuahua breeders in South Carolina or something else, this task requires time and effort.
It would be best to research before settling on the right breeder to give you your perfect puppy. Explore the list of best Chihuahua breeders in South Carolina mentioned above and bring home your beloved Chihuahua today.
For more guides similar to this list of Chihuahua breeders in South Carolina, you can check out:
- Best Chihuahua Breeders in Kansas
- Best Chihuahua Breeders in Tennessee
- Best Chihuahua Breeders in Vermont
Before you bring home a Chihuahua puppy from a breeder in South Carolina, you can learn more about this dog breed by watching “15 Things Only Chihuahua Dog Owners Understand” down below:
Extra Information About long haired chihuahua puppies for sale in sc That You May Find Interested
If the information we provide above is not enough, you may find more below here.
5 Best Chihuahua Breeders in South Carolina! (2022)
Chihuahua puppies for sale Near South Carolina – Good Dog
Chihuahua Puppies Pets And Animals For Sale – Greenville, SC
Long Hair Chihuahua Puppy 16 wks in Woodruff, South Carolina
Lil Treasures Chihuahuas: Home | United States
Frequently Asked Questions About long haired chihuahua puppies for sale in sc
If you have questions that need to be answered about the topic long haired chihuahua puppies for sale in sc, then this section may help you solve it.
How much is a Chihuahua with long hair?
Expect to pay between 00 and,500 for a long-haired Chihuahua, but a champion-bloodlined long-haired Chihuahua will easily cost you between,000 and,000. Yes, these cute little Chihuahuas come with hefty price tags.
What is the name of a Chihuahua with long hair?
Chihuahua Type # 2: “Long-Haired (Rough Coat) Chihuahuas” (at least when compared to short-haired Chihuahuas) The overall appearance of these long coats can make them appear somewhat “rough,” leading to the other common name for these canines: “rough-coated Chihuahuas.”
Which Chihuahua color is the rarest?
Are two Chihuahuas preferable to one?
But beware, chihuahuas don’t always get along with other breeds. They are known for their preference for a chihuahua-based pack. That doesn’t mean they never get along with other dogs, though; there are plenty of examples of it working. Having more than one chihuahua is generally better for the dogs.
How long does a long-haired Chihuahua live?
The Chihuahua is a generally healthy breed with an average lifespan of 12–14 years, but early detection is the key to a long and happy life, so be sure to schedule routine checkups. They are known to suffer from some common conditions like luxating patella and cataracts.
How old are the cute Chihuahuas?
Keep reading for advice on how to ensure your chihuahua enjoys a long and healthy life. Chihuahuas typically have a lifespan of 12–14 years, but there are plenty of things you can do to help them live even longer. In fact, it’s not uncommon to see Chihuahuas that live up to 20 years old.
How long do Chihuahuas with fur live?
A healthy Chihuahua may live to be 15 or even 20 years old, while medium and large dogs typically live between 10 and 13 years of age. Although Chihuahuas may appear small and frail, they are capable of living long lives like other small toy dogs.
a segment from the YouTube video How Can You Tell If Your Chihuahua Is A Purebred Dog?
Iframe with a src of “https://www.youtube.com/embed/CV0Mw-TroeI”
A Chihuahua is made up of what two dog breeds?
While many historians hold that the Chihuahua is a relative of the Techichi, others think it is a hybrid of the Techichi and the tiny Chinese Crested hairless dog.
Should Chihuahuas be allowed in your bed?
Hurting Your Dog: Because chihuahuas are small, you may worry that you will roll over on him or kick him in your sleep. If you are an active sleeper, that’s a real possibility. Just make sure you and your pup are healthy and parasite free, and everything should be fine.
Do Chihuahuas have a favorite person they prefer?
It is well known that Chihuahuas tend to gravitate toward one person and reject new people, but that may be because dogs are more likely to like those that are more in line with their own personality. Despite their sass, most Chihuahuas enjoy an abundance of lap time and do not enjoy spending too much time outdoors.
Are Chihuahuas suitable as indoor pets?
When treated with respect, chihuahuas are loyal, sociable, and make excellent family pets. They can get all the exercise they need inside the house or apartment.
What is the main reason for a Chihuahua’s death?
A valve that controls blood flow slowly deteriorates so that it no longer closes tightly, causing blood to leak back around the valve and straining the heart. Heart failure is a leading cause of death in senior Chihuahuas, and 75% of heart disease is caused by valve deterioration.
Do Chihuahuas enjoy being held?
Since they are small in size, snuggling and cuddling with their beloved humans gives them warmth and comfort, especially in cold climates, and the Chihuahuas are known for their playful, affectionate, and heart-melting looks.